eAuction
  Not just another Perl script
Google
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

If you use eAuction a lot and like it or if you make money from eAuction or from eAuction-related activities ...
then the project asks you for a donation in favor of the further development.

The forums are protected by
AccessControl
(written by Dieter Werner)
Click here if you want to check your IP against the most important RBLs of the net.
Click here in order to visite the AccessControl forums.

<< Visit the international e Auction Marketplace >>
Buy and sell PC and Consumer Electronic components

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Pages: 1 2 
How to delete a user in v 1.6.1.64 (Read 298 times)
Georgio
eAuction Novice

How to delete a user in v 1.6.1.64
04/04/07 at 11:59:47

Can anyone please advise how I might delete a user in the v1.6.1.64?
I saw in v1.6.1.60 that folders were created in the directory where the eAuction was located and I could from there delete users and see details and so forth, but in the v1.6.1.64 I do not see any folders and have no idea where the data etc is kept?
:'(

Advertising
View Profile   IP Logged
Georgio
eAuction Novice

Re: How to delete a user in v 1.6.1.64
Reply #1 - 04/04/07 at 14:54:20

I found the directories where the data has been kept and managed to sort out the user from there. The trick was in the base path to the directory in the config file.

I have to say that going through the lines and lines of code that requires the creation of this software, I am in awe of what it takes to create this type of stuff.

You guys, Dieter and the other Perl developers here, are geniuses, and I am not trying to 'feather your caps' or look for 'brownie points'.

Learning a common spoken language is really difficult, how you guys learned code languages is unbelievable. I sometimes wonder if there is alien technology in creating what you guys can do?

All the same, I for one am grateful that there are people such as yourselves that develop software and I will always admire your work with admiration!

Having seen v1.6.2, it looks outstanding! Please can someone tell me how much it costs to buy and where I can go pay for it?

Again, thanks Dieter for v1.6.1.64 and the rest. You must be a superior being to create this stuff Smiley

Advertising
View Profile   IP Logged
natebetween01
eAuction Novice

I Love Perl

Re: How to delete a user in v 1.6.1.64
Reply #2 - 05/07/07 at 02:05:40

I'm actually interested in knowing how to free up an email address after it has been used and after you have deleted the user. You can delete one file to delete the user, but there is only one file (to my understanding) that holds all of the used e-mail addresses. Any idea? Thanks.

-Nate

Advertising
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 

If you like eAuction, please Rate it.
If you don't like eAuction, please Rate it too.

1 is being poor and 10 is being excellent

EveryScript

ip-location

AccessControl - Members Only