eAuction
  Not just another Perl script
Google
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

If you use eAuction a lot and like it or if you make money from eAuction or from eAuction-related activities ...
then the project asks you for a donation in favor of the further development.

The forums are protected by
AccessControl
(written by Dieter Werner)
Click here if you want to check your IP against the most important RBLs of the net.
Click here in order to visite the AccessControl forums.

<< Visit the international e Auction Marketplace >>
Buy and sell PC and Consumer Electronic components

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Pages: 1
Just Peachy ! (Read 595 times)
monkeybutter
eAuction Novice

I Love Perl

Just Peachy !
07/11/06 at 03:36:14

Cheesy Dieter,

I just have to say this is one of the most exciting and promising online ventures I've attempted yet. After Years and Years of doing webs and database programming and html scripting for others, I was searching for something I could do for myself. With four years of fantastic success on E*** just selling off what was accumulated in my basement, I found that more than one-third of my profits were going to FEES.  Too many middlemen !  I quit the online auction with them almost two years ago because it was completely outrageous and unacceptable to me. You have now provided me with a solution, and I can't praise it or you enough. I was completely ignorant to perl scripting three months ago, but I learned enough on my own and through your forums to get my eAuction installed on Win xp with an Apache Server and test fully functional. With only three calls to my web host, and one of those a rookie nuisance call, I have all issues resolved so far. I am still building my home site, and I would like to link the eauction.pl to a button on one of the pages. If you could help me out with some html or the like I would appreciate it. It is probably already listed in the forums somewhere, I just haven't seen it yet. I am not allowing any user postings, so I just moved the post button on to the admin center, Voila ! If you would like to see the script occasionally it is at Multimedia file viewing and clickable links are available for registered members only!!  You need to Login or Register!!
.  I want this to be a fully international supporting site for my friends in Netherlands, Holland, etc. who are already in my customer base. You have provided me with a bonus there also ! I want to keep close with your support, and look forward to re-imbursing you for your efforts in the near future. Once again Thanks !
Your Friend in Western Pennsylvania,
C. Richards
(monkeybutter) !

Advertising
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1

If you like eAuction, please Rate it.
If you don't like eAuction, please Rate it too.

1 is being poor and 10 is being excellent

EveryScript

ip-location

AccessControl - Members Only